We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Throwback Thursday

(I decided to re-post this as it was part of a second post from over the weekend and might not have been seen by everyone. 😁)

A little quality time

As planned, my mom and I spent the entire day today baking cookies at her house. This had been a sort of holiday tradition for us for many years but somehow took a back seat to other life events. It was such an enjoyable day and we both needed it - this year especially.

We made cut-out cookies using my Nana's old family recipe ...

Snowmen, bells, angels, stars, cats ...

Delicious chocolate chip cookies ...


And, I could not resist the chance to finally use my mermaid tail cutters ...

Have a great evening all!

1 comment:

  1. So nice that you and your mom were able to continue the tradition and I be the house smelled delicious. I loved the kitty cookie cutter the best. Have a good rest of the week

    ReplyDelete