We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, December 28, 2020

What's up

 Happy Monday everyone! With our company holiday shut down all this week, I have A LOT of things to do - things which have been taking a back seat ever since I began working again over a year ago!

Although I usually leave my Yule Tree up atleast until New Year's, yesterday I decided to take it down while cleaning the house. In its' place, my old DVD cabinet back in its' normal space in the living room ...

My Pandigital Digital Photo Frame - plays the Al Stewart song, "Year of the Cat" while displaying my favorite kitty pics throughout the many years ...


We have been feeding a stray male kitty for months now and my husband recently bought a water-proof electric heating pad to place inside the large Igloo in front of our garage door so that he may keep warm during these nasty freezing cold days and nights we have had here lately...

Of course, Sir Leo just had to test it out first ... lol

Stay warm and stay safe all!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Sir Leo gave his approval for the heating pad. Enjoy your week of catching up, but take some time for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that digital photo frame - - and it looks like Sir Leo would like to have that heating pad for himself. I'm so glad that you're caring for the stray kitty, especially in this cold weather. Bless you and the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sir Leo! LOL! Love your display with the frame! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete