We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, December 04, 2020

Fun Friday!

Happy Friday, friends! Not much new happening here - except yesterday before work I ventured over to Wallmart to buy a small 4-foot artificial tree for a mermaid Yule/Christmas tree I had planned to set up downstairs in my altar room this year. I have been wanting to use my pretty mermaid ornaments for some time now and I finally decided to put it up last night after I got home from work ... 


And, on Monday I recieved a surprise phone call from a lovely local store called, "Uniquely Local" regarding a holiday wreath raffle I entered into last week. I picked it up that afternoon since I did not have to work that day. It is now hanging on my front door ...


Today is my husband's birthday - and since it also happens to be my long-time friend Dave's (and Deb's hubby) as well, we will be planning on celebrating both birthday's tomorrow evening at our favorite haunt - Flanagan's Pub!

An old pic of Dave, me, and Deb from his birthday dinner at Flanagan's - 2015.

Have a Blessed day all! 

1 comment:

  1. Your tree looks nice.
    Well done on winning the wreath.
    Happy Birthday wishes to the birthday boys!
    Have fun and enjoy.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete