We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Throwback Thursday: A Ritual and a Groundhog



Blessed Imbolc/Imbolg, my dear friends! After a week of cold, nasty weather we have had a gorgeous winter day here today! My sister Aurora Skye and I had a wonderful time and we very much enjoyed our Imbolg celebration together ...
My beautiful sister!



And finally, this morning our own Punxutawney Phil predicted an EARLY SPRING ... YAY! LOL!!! ...

7 comments:

  1. I remember this well! Looking forward to our next celebration 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, I just read your other post and I am so sorry, for what has happened to you and your hubby! Please take care of yourself, for your safety! So sad! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy. You are so kind and thoughtful. We are fine - please take care of yourself as well! Many hugs to you sweetie!

      Delete