We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, September 06, 2021

It's beginning to look a bit like AUTUMN!



Before my much needed, three-day weekend ended, I wanted to start putting out my fall/autumn decorations around the house. I usually have them up before the end of August, but things have been far too hectic for me and will soon get much worse with having to apply for intermittent FMLA due to my mom's medical issues - but that is a story for another time.

My living room ...

Bathroom ...


and kitchen ...


Of course, I always make sure to bring out my Jim Shore holiday treasures! ... 💗

My handmade mini fall wreath ...


My little Ginger-girl (Auntie Aurora Skye calls her "Gingersnaps") ... 😻💛
.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's medical issues - nothing is more heartbreaking. It's good that you had a three-day weekend to get out your lovely autumn decorations. Autumn always seems to pass too quickly - so it's best to start early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read about your moms medical issues.
    I enjoyed seeing your Autumn décor.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete