We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, September 27, 2021

What's new?

Welcome all! Here it is Monday already and the start of yet another week. I am asking for prayers and some reiki healing energy to be sent to my friend Renee Nichole's precious fur baby Moose. He had lost A LOT of weight very quickly and was taking in a lot of water so Renee immediately took him to her local Animal Hospital and they diagnosed him with thyroid problems and, of course, diabetes. He had been on insulin for three days when he began vomiting and heaving and screeching in pain. The vet told Renee that Moose was experiencing  diabetic ketoacidosis. He is currently still at the hospital and they told her they will be keeping him and monitoring him until probably Tuesday. 🙏🙏🙏  

In other news, we are still trying to figure out what to do with the stray kitty we have been watching over and trying to take care of since the end of last year, Chester. He trusts my husband but still does not trust me - in fact, he swats at me all the time even though I  feed him twice a day - lol ...


The latest pic of Miss Ginger taken this past weekend. She is such a snuggle bug and cuddles on my lap every chance she gets ...

Have a blessed day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Three beautiful feline friends. I hope Moose is doing better and will be home soon. It's too bad that Chester isn't more trusting. Perhaps he's not used to getting attention. Miss Ginger is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Moose. I hope the vet can get him stable soon. And Chester, silly boy.

    ReplyDelete