We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, May 01, 2022

A Night Out



This past Friday, I took another vacation day from work because my husband had tickets for an 80's band called, "Blue Oyster Cult". They performed at The Santander Performing Arts Center in Reading, PA. It was more his kind of music than mine, but they did put on a pretty good show. I was not familiar with much of their music, but I did know the songs, "Don't Fear the Reaper" and "Burning for You."

My husband got a close up of the song set taped to the stage floor.

I have to say that I was quite impressed by their drummer - I found myself watching him most of the time! He is a professional drummer who began playing the drums at the age of 10 and he also teaches. His name is Jules Radino.


🎹🎸🎵

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the photographs, it looks a good night.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete