We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Better late than never



This year, we decided to take my mom and MIL out for a sort of belated Mother's Day dinner. They both received flowers last Sunday, but we took them out today for a special Spaghetti Dinner held by the Pottstown Animal Wellness Services (P.A.W.S.) at The VFW in Sinking Spring, PA. This particular event was to raise money in order to benefit neutering/spaying cats.

My husband and MIL.

The dinner was delicious and included specially decorated white cupcakes that looked like spaghetti and meatballs!

Posing with my mom.


We all received one of these cool bracelets, too! ...

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed something. The cupcakes need gravy (sauce) on them! 😸

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spaghetti looks sooo good! I plan to have spaghetti soon - I never get tired of it. Those cute cupcakes are so unusual.
    I had no idea there was a lunar eclipse. I've always been fascinated by anything to do with astronomy . Unfortunately, now that I live in a forest it's nearly impossible to see the sky because of the trees. And it's usually cloudy here, so I seldom see the moon.

    ReplyDelete