We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, May 07, 2022

What's new

 


Back in 1998, I began a spiritual journey that became a lifetime personal commitment for me. Long story short, I became a Wiccan. Even though I was brought up into the Lutheran faith, I never quite felt it in my heart. Lots of questions in which my Christian up-bringing could not and would not explain - and that I could not accept at any rate. My mother was brought up into the Christian faith as was my father. But, my father was always a bit different from my mother in his beliefs. He, like myself, held a very sacred respect and love for nature. For this reason alone, my father had NO problem what-so-ever understanding my faith in Wicca - or in Reiki for that matter. 

Anyway, when I began my studies regarding Wicca, I spent a lot of time researching each and everything I could possibly find on the subject. I read tons of books and on-line websites (which was VERY new at that current time) absorbing all of the information that I could. 

It wasn't long before I began dairying everything that I had put into practice, everything which I had intensely studied. So, fast forward to today, I have finally decided to publish those entries from my original Book of Shadows into a new blog entitled, "In the Shadows".

It is still a work in progress, but I will do my best to keep it going!

2 comments: