We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, August 13, 2022

A fabulous day out and about!

Greetings, friends! Well, it would seem that we had a well needed break from the horrible humidity here in Berks County, PA. So, my sister Aurora and I decided to take advantage of it and went shopping! ...

We frequented our usual spots - I found these items at "Soul-Centered Wellness" ...




And, at Stinkleberry Soap Co, (Yes, Jon, I also laugh when I hear that name! - lol) ...

 
More macaroon mini soaps - Chocolate Strawberry and Lavender scented.

A cool Larimar ring ...

A new fall item at "The Mint Leaf" - pumpkin coasters ...

And finally, a really awesome magazine that I found at our local "Barnes & Noble Bookstore". It includes all sorts of great articles! ...

Have a blessed Sunday, all!

2 comments:

  1. The Stinkleberry soap looks good enough to eat. The Larimar ring is lovely - and I'm always delighted to see pumpkins. Autumn arrives next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is, I said the same thing about the soaps to the owner's son. He replied, "They wouldn't taste very good!" lol

      Delete