We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, August 08, 2022

Weekend Birthday Celebrations!


This past week we celebrated two birthdays. One was my friend, Deb whose birthday was on August 2nd and the other was my mom's 83rd birthday which was on August 4th.

Since both birthday's fell on a week day, we decided to celebrate them on Sunday. We began the day having lunch with Deb at The Beverly Hills Beach Bar ...





Then afterwards, we left to pick up my mom for a 5:30pm birthday dinner at Ganly's Pub. 


In between, we took a little nap at my house - Miss Ginger was happy to join in as well.

.

Have a good week my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun celebration. Happy Birthday to both birthday girls 💐🎂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had a great weekend birthday celebration. The photo of your mother and Miss Ginger napping is so sweet - - and so is the one of you and your Mom.

    ReplyDelete