We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Weekend happenings ...



Greetings all, I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I decided to stay home and stay cool on Saturday and began putting away my Summer and Beltane decorations and brought out just a few of my seasonal things.

Today, we took "the moms" out to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Of course, I had to check out the new holiday items they had available ..,

A vintage black ceramic Halloween Tree with orange and purple lights.

A vintage Halloween Black Cat kitchen towel.

They always have such an awesome assortment of sodas.

I also bought a pretty olive-colored cowl neck sweater ...

My bathroom hand towels ...

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

2 comments:

  1. Cracker Barrel always has such fun and pretty things in their gift shop. I love your bathroom hand towels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a joy to see the autumn items - - I like every one of them. I'm in the mood for Halloween trees and pumpkin soda. Those bath towels are too pretty to use!

    ReplyDelete