We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 28, 2022

This and That

Brightest Blessings, friends! Well, it has been yet another crazy week and this week promises to be JUST as busy. Last week, I was finally able to pay off my "used" 2009 Honda Civic ... YAY! Hubby took it for a much-needed bath at the local car wash ... 🚗



We had a nice little surprise at a work meeting on Wednesday night. We were told that associates such as myself are going to be getting a 10% pay increase based on our current individual salaries. The reason for this is to compensate for the fact that the new hires are already starting out at the same pay rate as those of us who have been working there a lot longer! In addition to that, we will also be receiving a raise for our shift differential - 2nd and 3rd shifts only. Not sure what that will be as of yet, but more information is forth-coming. We were also told that the pay raise and shift differential are in addition to our annual merit increase. 

I had a chance to begin reading one of my new books that I had purchased two weeks ago. I find the subject of numerology very interesting and I have a couple of other books that I have read in regards to it. This book is pretty good actually!

🎃🍁🍂🍎🎃🍃🍁🍂🍎🍃🍁🍂🍎🎃

Question for all of you - I am considering holding another "Countdown to Mabon" Blog Giveaway so ... would anyone be interested in it at all?

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. A pay increase and a paid-off car. That's good news. Your car looks like new. My old Toyota hasn't been properly washed in years. I let the rain do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your increase in pay and paying your car off! I also have a Civic Honda. It's been a good car. I hope to hang onto it as long as I can. "Countdown to Mabon" sounds like fun.
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete