We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

New additions

 As mentioned in my previous post, I spent a day out and about on Sunday with my mom. We stopped off at "Murdough's Christmas Barn" because she really enjoys the Christmas holiday and everything that goes with it.

I really so love the artist Jim Shore's figurines and if you remember last weekend I purchased one of his Halloween Baskets? Well, I did not realize that there were three small holiday figurines which were supposed to go along with it until I actually saw the basket on his website. I found two of the miniatures at Murdough's which belonged to this really cool Halloween Basket ...


A small Jim Shore Jack-o-lantern and black cat. I added the Jim Shore ghost in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment