We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, October 15, 2022

The 8th Annual Pumpkin Festival ~ 2022



Today marked "The 8th Annual Pumpkin Festival" in West Reading, PA. The weather was GORGEOUS!! Comfortable with a little breeze - loved it! My sister Aurora Skye, my friend Deb, and I decided to make it a special "Girl's Day Out"! ...


One of the artists carving and decorating a large pumpkin...

One of the shops, "Finch +Fern", was celebrating their 2nd anniversary with a BEAUTIFUL decorative cake, a free glass of sparkling wine, and lots of goodies ...

I bought a very cool large macramé plant hanger there as well ...

Some more free holiday treats from, "Celtic Myth & Moonlight" ...


My new Green Man wall sconce ...

We had a delicious lunch at "Say Cheese" - a neat little restaurant which offers a variety of food on their menu. Deb treated! ...

We had warm cider with a slice of orange in it ...

Tuna Melt with fries ...

Crab Mac ... soooo good!

We stopped into a long-time local candy store called, "Zipf's" where I found these yummy homemade Pumpkin Spice brownies! ...

And, of course, I could not resist THIS little item in their specialty gift shop! ...

Some handmade bars of soap at "Muddy Creek Soap Company" ...

We had a really awesome time! 

As for tomorrow, I have some errands to run and then I must spend the day cleaning the house. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you girls had an awesome outing. I really love your Green Man wall sconce. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonder5ful pumpkin festival - - there are so many things to absorb and savor. The snacks and food always intrigue me. I want that tuna melt and the cider with the orange slice.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a brilliant pumpkin festival.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete