We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, December 18, 2022

A weekend of celebration!


Greetings everyone! Since the Winter Solstice and Christmas are this week, my friends and I decided to get together to exchange our gifts. Yesterday, my sister Aurora Skye and I spent the day together having fun. After we got back from lunch, we had a special Chocolate Yule cake and some spirits ...


She brought the wine and some mini cupcakes! ...






And, today I met my friend Deb for dinner at Flannigan's Pub to exchange our gifts ...

I also received a couple of surprise gifts from two of my co-workers this past past week ...

Rosa gave me this beautiful chakra bracelet.

My Eeyore needlepoint gift I placed on my tree.

And last but not least, some gratuitous pics of Chester chilling out in front of the igloo this week - enjoying one of the very few days of warmer weather we had ...

2 comments:

  1. The gifts are wonderful especially the Purrmaid. Wassail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "This Yule" blessing was greatly appreciated. The words meant a lot to me. I'm glad that you're enjoying the season and having Yule celebrations.
    Take care - and warm yuletide wishes to you and your family - - and the six kitties.

    ReplyDelete