We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Holiday Weekend - Part 1

Happy weekend everyone! Today marks the first day of my holiday yearly company shutdown. I will not have to go ack to work until January 3rd. I have A LOT of work at home which I am planning to do, but as for today, I picked up our Christmas dinner that I ordered for tomorrow and I dropped off a dessert order from Chef Jesenia for my long time friend, HPS, and Reiki Master, Lady Sabrina Rhiannon at her house afterward. It was sooo nice to be able to take the time to spend with her catching up! She surprised me with a special little Yule gift ...
A beautiful ceramic cat! ... 

She and I have been good friends for many years and spent MANY celebrations together ...
A pic taken of us from Lady Sabrina Rhiannon's 40th Birthday celebration.

This is our favorite pic taken at one of her Yule ritual celebrations with her coven.

This one was taken from a Samhain ritual celebration!

We also had a company Pig Out this past Monday where we all brought something in to eat. I brought Lebanon Bologna and Cream Cheese Rolls ...



Also, my friend Chef Jesenia and I exchanged gifts. She gave me these cool things ...



And last but not least I leave you all with a very pretty Jewish folk song I have loved ever since I was a kid ... I hope you enjoy!

🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅

.
"Sweetest Dreams Be Thine"

Shalom, lecha, may peace be with Thee, ahavti, O Baby mine,
Alma k'dosha, alma k'dosha, may sweetest dreams be thine.

Lu, lu, lu, lu, lu, lu, lu, lu. . .

They say a star shines bright in the heavens to glorify a newborn King.
But sleep, my Joy, let no one destroy Thy peaceful slumbering.

With gems and gold, with myrrh and frankincense,
All in praise came travelers three.
I wonder why, I wonder why they came in praise of Thee.
(Shalom lecha = peace to you; Ahavti = You have my love; Alma k'dosha = virgin holy)

1 comment:

  1. very cool that your work gives you a winter break. Besides catching up with home stuff, I hope you take some time to relax. Love that ceramic cat

    ReplyDelete