We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, December 30, 2022

The best intentions

Happy Friday everyone! It is Friday already!! - WOW, how the week off flew by! - and I had so many plans to get a lot of work done at my house. Well, for some reason I just did not have the energy that I thought that I would, but at least I was able to get a little bit accomplished on my time off.

This past Tuesday, my sister Aurora Skye and I took good advantage of the after Christmas sales at our usual haunts. One place we stopped at was a cool shoppe located up the road from me called, "Soul-Centered Wellness" where I found this pretty pink rhodonite gemstone ...

Not only is it a lovely stone, but I bought it because of its' healing properties ...

While taking down the Eeyore Christmas tree downstairs, I came across a very old book that I purchased many years ago at a used bookstore on one of our trips to New Hope, PA. It is such a cool book and I especially enjoyed the chapters on the history of gemstones and their association with the zodiac signs ...


We also checked out the items sold at "The Mint Leaf" and I just could not pass up these purple pressed flower studs ...

I picked up the amethyst earrings at  "Gem on Penn". I thought the two pieces of jewelry might go nicely together. 💎

As for today, I will be cleaning the house as it has been given a "lick and a promise" all week.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! See you next year!

🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉

4 comments:

  1. Wear your beautiful jewelry in good health. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost impossible to believe that Christmas is over and we are at the end of the year. The time went much too quickly. I hope you have a pleasant New Year's Eve - - and a fantastic new year! Good wishes and blessings to you, your family, and those adorable kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2022 went by so quickly!
    Wishing you a happy and healthy 2023.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete