We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, December 11, 2022

This and That

Greetings all. Not much happening other than the same old, same old. This week was our company Christmas dinner at work. It was catered and we had chicken parmesan, rigatoni with sauce (or as my blogger friend CJ calls it "gravy" 😍), perogies, rolls, and chocolate chip cookies!

My trainer and fellow Eeyore enthusiast, Debbie, surprised me with a little gift even though I chose not to participate in the secret Santa this year - not knowing that I also planned to give her a little gift as well ... 


And so, I added it to my Eeyore Christmas Tree in my altar room downstairs ...

My gift to her? Since it is VERY difficult to find ANY Eeyore collectibles anymore (not even on Disney's website!), I decided to give her something from MY own personal collection. An animated Christmas Eeyore which plays music and dances! ...

Also this week, Teddy's new Yule ornament arrived in the mail ...


Last Saturday, one of my Christmas presents from my husband was delivered - he ordered one from Best Buy because our old one had broken down and no longer worked. It was really hard to find a portable dishwasher, but luckily he found one! ...

And, last but not least, Wednesday was my company's Ugly Christmas Sweater Day - here are group pics shared by my Supervisor, We made their newsletter as well. Can you find me? lol ...

This week, I need to order our Christmas dinner from "Around the Family Table" as I do every year for the week of Christmas. .

2 comments:

  1. A festive and fun week. Teddy's ornament is adorable. Why are you way in the back in the picture! But I'm glad I found your smiling face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thank you for the gravy! 😺

    ReplyDelete