We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Throwback Thursday and an update ...


Halloween dress up in costume day at work with a co-worker in 2011.

A relaxing moment while on a cruise to Hamilton, Bermuda back in 2010. This was taken in the library. I could have sat there all night watching the Atlantic Ocean!

😸😺😸😺😸😸😺😸😺😸😺😺

Finally finished the purple afghan I made for the bedroom. Yup, all 1,806 yards of it!! I was thinking about perhaps making a winter scarf with the left-over yarn I have and possibly using it for a prize in a Yule giveaway this year? Anyone interested in that idea? Let me know if you would be. Thanks. :)


(And it is Leo-kitty approved, too!) He has most definitely confiscated it. :)


HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!!

4 comments:

  1. Love that afghan. You put a lot of work into it. It's perfect. I'm all for the idea of a giveaway. You do such great creations. I have sort of given up for the time being. I'll get back to it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to work in places that allowed costumes for Halloween. Leo looks handsome and comfy on the afghan. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That certainly does look relaxing watching the world go by, that sea is so blue :)

    Love your afghan, such a great colour.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costume you had on Kim! That picture of you looking at the water is so pretty!
    Wow, that afghan is amazing! You are so talented Kim! Leo is saying, this is my blanket! LOL! A winter scarf would be amazing! That is so special Kim! A beautiful giveaway! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete