We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Tuesday This and That ...


Good morning everyone. Not much happening here so far this week ... same old, same old!  I did get a chance to finally finish up the remainder of my yarn. These are the last of the scarfs I made ...

Soft White and Chestnut with Deep Red and Soft White tassels.

Jade

Chestnut and Pastel-colors (Lilac, Pink, and Teal)

(Lee Majors as Ash's dad ... what a great add to this show! Love it!)

Last night, we started watching the third season of the series  "Ash vs Evil Dead" (yes, we watch those shows in my house) - well, that and "Supernatural").  We also began watching the old re-runs on MeTV of the old "Night Gallery" series. My mom and I used to love that show when I was a kid. 

Have a good day all!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I did not know Lee Majors was in another series. To most people he's The Six Million Dollar Man or the Fall Guy. To me, he'll always be Heath from The Big Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, those scarfs are so beautiful! Well done Kim!! I have never heard of those shows before, except Supernatural. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your scarfs …

    For me Lee Majors will always be the six million dollar man, I can see him and hear the music as I type this. LOL!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete