We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Tuesday this 'n' that ...


Well, here we are ... Samhain Eve and Halloween eve. Early this evening, I am dropping by my friends Deb and Dave's place to go visit her grandson, J.J. so I can give him his Halloween goodies ...


He likes fish so I picked up a couple of Finding Nemo plushes, some little juices, and a couple of cans of Wagon Wheel snacks he likes to eat.


I also have a small scarf and a card for Deb and Dave.


On Sunday, my mom found this handmade hard wood bench which my grandfather made when I was a kid. It was very dirty from sitting around in my mom's cellar for 40-some years, so I cleaned it up a bit and it is now sitting in the cats' room ...


Leo checking it out.


From our family to yours, BLESSED SAMHAIN & HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

❤💀❤💀💜💀💛💀💚

6 comments:

  1. Blessed Samhain to you and yours. I love that little handmade bench. What a treasure that is! Have fun this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you great fun this Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and to you as well dear friend! Enjoy the season!!

      Delete
  3. I hope your Halloween is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is going to love those Finding Nemo plushes …
    Have a great time.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gifts are going to be loved! That bench is so precious! Glad you have it! Give your fur babies hugs from me! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete