We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday montage

Greetings everyone! Not much happening here today so I thought that I would post a few random pics of the cats and such. 💜💗
Sir Leo

Tabitha just chilling out like every spoiled house kitty ought to be ...  >^^<

Merlin playing with my birthday balloon from a couple of weeks ago ... 😺 (apparently, he only just last night noticed the balloon tied to the tall lamp in the living room.)

GOT IT!!!

An extra pic of my mom and my sister Aurora from my birthday lunch ...


And in other news, I received an email message from the Feedspot site just this morning that our blog has made and been awarded number 20 out of the Top 50 Pagan Blogs. Many thanks! 👍😃

 

Have a great Monday, my friends!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your cat photos. We have a finch flight, and few are the cats who will leave it alone. I have to enjoy other people's cat pictures right now.

    Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - and thank you so much for stopping by! I have always loved the company of cats! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Kim...a well deserved award!!!
    Love the photos...especially the one where Merlin is playing with your birthday balloon 🐈🎈

    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Jan! And I am happy you enjoy my fur baby pics! >^^<

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your blog award! I love the pictures of your fur babies, especially Merlin and his balloon! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy! Yes, there is never a dull moment with Merlin in the house! LOL!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your award. That is awesome. Love seeing pictures of your cats. They are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Mary! And my kitties thank you as well for their compliment! ;)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! 🍾❤😊

    (posted by Aurora Skye)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations on your blog award.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete