We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, March 02, 2019

Saturday This and That

Greetings, my friends! I have been very sick this entire week and was not feeling well enough to post. My sincere apologies for not getting around to all of your blogs. Truthfully, I am still not feeling up to par, but I did want to get a quick post in to announce the wreath giveaway winners. BTW, Leo picked the winners. lol

The winner of the large Spring Forward wreath is CJ from her blog CJ & Ink ...

And the small Spring wreath goes to Aurora Skye ...


Thank you to all who participated. If the winners would please email me their address in which to mail their gift to, I would be more than happy to get them out to you sometime this coming week. My email address is Ladycaer1964@yahoo.com.

Have a great Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. I was so excited I pushed enter before finishing my remarks. Thank you, Leo. I'm pawsitively happy. I hope you're feeling better, my Lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CJ. And Leo says you are very welcome! Have a great one!

      Delete
  2. Thank you seester and Leo! 🐣🐣❤ Hope you feel better soon! 🤧

    ~ Aurora Skye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations to the winners.
    Sending get well wishes to you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! I hope you're feeling better Kim! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete