We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Saturday this and that

Happy Saturday everyone! First off, I want to wish my good friend and fellow co-author of my blog, Dark Elf (aka Peri), whose birthday was yesterday, a belated HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, PERI!!


What's for dinner? Well, last night I tried another new soup recipe from the Taste of Home Soups cookbook. It is for Hot Dog Potato Soup. This recipe was submitted by a woman who lives in Lancaster, PA - which I thought was pretty cool since I live in Reading, PA. 😎
Hot Dog Potato Soup
(400 calories per cup, serves 5)

Ingredients:
2 cans (18.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve chunky baked potato with cheddar and bacon bits soup
4 hot dogs, halved lengthwise and sliced
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup frozen corn
1 cup milk


In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and microwave soup on high for 8-10 minutes or until heated thoroughly, stirring soup every 2 minutes.

😸 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

On a totally separate note, I finally received my 1095-C from in the mail yesterday from my former employer. Now I can drop off our 2018 income taxes to be completed this coming week.😒



Have a blessed weekend all!

13 comments:

  1. Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Dhuit from Happy O'Kettle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Peri. That soup looks so yummy....and so easy to make. Definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you! I am so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lady Caer! I'm hopping over from MagicLoveCrow to thank you for entering the giveaway. Best of luck!

    The lovely music on your blog can make me spend the whole day here. :) But I have other blogs to visit too. Happy St Patrick's Day, and a happy belated birthday to your fellow co-author, Dark Elf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is very nice to meet you Khaya! Thank you so much for dropping by and for your kind words!

      I am heading over to check out your blog right now.

      HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

      Delete
  5. Hope your St Paddy day is full of blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Wishes to Peri.

    Happy St Patricks Day too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Jan - Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours as well! :-)

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday Peri!
    That soup looks so good Kim! Yummy!
    I hope you had a great St. Patricks Day! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete