We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, May 25, 2019

A Saturday song


Happy Saturday! Yesterday, I had very nice time with my friend Deb for a Girls Lunch and Dinner Day. We spent most of the day at the Green Dragon flea market where we ate lunch at a cute little cafe called "The Corner Cafe" - it was a gorgeous day out!


Then dinner at my place. I cooked us up some grilled chicken sandwiches and we washed it down with some sweet wine with stone wheat crackers, Merlot wine jelly, and a sharp cheddar cheese dip. 🍞

Before we left for the day, I took some pics of Dave and Deb's sweetie of a kitty, Jack ... 😻

🎵🎹🎵🎸🎹🎵🎸🎹🎵🎸🎹🎵

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day out. Jack is adorable. Enjoy the sunshine, today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, David Bowie. Loved this one. That looked like a fun day and the lunch looked so delicious. Oh my, you sure have some good eats in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim and deb bought some nice clothes and kim cooked a good chicken in the air fryer😊

    ReplyDelete