We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, May 06, 2019

Monday montage


Greetings everyone! Time for a recap of recent happenings and such. I took a few more pics of Butterscotch. He is such a little love!

On Friday, Deb and I had went shopping at The Christmas Tree Shoppe, but first we had lunch at Red Robin where we had some fun taking pics with her camera on her cell phone while waiting for our food ...
I also found some really nice (and really cheap!) items at The Christmas Tree Shoppes ...
A set of three mermaid glasses ...
A mermaid statue for the altar room ...

Some mermaid solar panels.
A star wreath ...

Some cute little table books I picked up while my sister Aurora and I were at Barnes & Noble Bookstore on Saturday afternoon ...

(How very TRUE!)

A candle making kit ...

Some beautiful gemstones earrings at a unique store called "Dandelion" ...
Rose quartz (love and friendship)
Rhodonite (promotes harmony in friendships and aids in repairing/mending personal relationships).
Labradorite (also known as the mermaid stone)

Well, that about raps it up for now. Have a good day all!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! I really love the pull through posts. :-)

      Delete
  2. Butterscotch is so cute. Looks like he's always been in your home. I love poking through the Christmas Tree Shoppe. Looks like you got some great buys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterscotch is a beauty. You find the best buys. I love those earrings. And some great books. I always love seeing your shopping choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie butterscotch is.
    You certainly got some great buys from your shop :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the earrings Kim! Butterscotch is so cute! You got some really beautiful items! Love all the mermaid things! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete