We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, May 09, 2019

Throwback Thursday


Greetings, friends! I just thought that I would post a few random pics this week ...
Aurora's fur baby Pumpkin. Isn't she just too adorable? 😽
Peek a boo kitty!

An old photo of my sweet Midnight giving me kitty kisses.

A pic taken at a Murder Mystery Dinner with Brett's family and friends for his 30th birthday. I was playing the part of the nurse of the "deceased" and it turned out to be both me and the best friend (handcuffed with me on the right) that "did it." LOL!

Old wedding pics taken in August of 2001 by a professional portrait studio a month prior to the wedding.
The background castle scene is fake but the flames on both sides of us were REAL!

Me as a chunky monkey little kid holding my favorite Dawn dolls ... anyone remember those from the 70's? ...

My grandfather (my mom's dad who we used to call "Pappy") having some fun with me and my brother - circa 1974 ...

Have a good day all!

6 comments:

  1. Pumpkin is so sweet. Ink used to give me kitty kisses like that, too. The murder mystery dinner sounds like it was a lot of fun. Lovely wedding photographs. My dad played dress up with my girlies, too. Thank you for that happy memory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your kitties. Your wedding pictures are beautiful. Such a great memory. Awe, your granddad. I have so many memories of my granddad. My grandparents were both very special people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad to hear! Thank you for letting me know - you what a worrier I am LOL! HAVE FUN!!!

      Delete
  4. Loved the cat photographs and always nice to see your others too, thank you for sharing your memories with us.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Kim! Love them all! Gorgeous wedding pictures! Love the kitty pictures! Cute child photo of you! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete