We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Simple Yule Sachets


Yule Sachets

What you need:
4-inch fabric squares in green, red, or assorted holiday patterns (I personally prefer to use silk or lacey-like material)
Cinnamon
Allspice
Cloves
Ginger
1/4-inch ribbon 

In a small bowl, mix the spices and herbs until you are pleased with desired scent. Place one heaping tablespoon of that measure in the center of each fabric square. Gather the corners together and tie with a piece of ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this idea! And,I bet the mixture smells so lovely! Blessings ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have most of this around the house. This will give my girls and i something to do this week.

    Winter Blesings, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like they smell wonderful on the tree and, if you have a real tree, probably blends so well with the pine scent.

    ReplyDelete