We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, December 19, 2011

Surprise!!!

Yeah! My "Funky Crow Ornament" has just arrived in the mail from Stacy at "Magic Love Crow!!"  Along with my ornament, she very thoughtfully included a beautiful Holiday card and an adorable "Laugh" Crow print & matching wallet-size.

 My cat Kiki admiring my cool new ornament!

I will surely be enjoying this new addition to my Yule Tree for years to come I assure you!


And the "Laugh" Crow print has already been framed and after Yule she shall definitely brighten up my Reiki Room!


Stacy, you are so very talented! Thank you again for the gift of your fabulous artwork and your friendship. Blessings to you, my sister!!!

3 comments:

  1. How fab! Love that ornament! How perfect for your tree! Stacy is such a dear sweet artist! I am the proud owner of one of her larger crow paintings. Everyone has to have a Magic Love Crow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Robin! I do remember your beautiful crow painting from Stacy. What a wonderful gift for you to enjoy for a lifetime!

    Hugs,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I just got your e-mail ;o) How did I miss this post??? It's been a busy week, and I guess I just did! I am so happy you got it in time for Yule ;o) It looks so cute in your home ;o) And, I love the Laugh print framed ;o) I am so happy, I am doing a dance ;o) Yeh!!! Big Hugs and Many blessings ;o)

    ReplyDelete