We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, April 07, 2019

Good times, old friends

Last night was the dinner at my house with my long-time awesome friends of many, many years - Deb and her hubby Dave. We had pork chops, mashed potatoes, french cut green beans, and corn with buttered bread.

Dave seems to be enjoying his grub - lol! 😄
Earlier in the morning, Deb and I had gotten our hair done at a cool beauty salon where her niece works as a beautician. I LOVE how she cuts and styles my hair and Deb had her hair colored as well.
I made a batch of chocolate brownies in the Power Air  Fryer Oven for us for dessert the evening before.  
And, no need for clean up - just let it cool off and store it away for next time.
I also bought some yummy crackers and cheese slices to go with the wine that my friend Deb brought for us. 😁

And since I am not much of a 'drinker' these days anymore, I got these flavored seltzer beverages as well ...
I am taking the extra food from last night (I made sure to make extra) to my mom and MIL's house today. I also had one leftover pork chop that I treated to Trixie for her dinner instead of her usual dry cat food - she loved it! 💕

)o(        )o(        )o(        )o(        )o(        )o(        )o(        )o(

6 comments:

  1. Ah, dinner with old friends is always fun. Food looks so good. I like that little oven. Wish I had more room for things in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I know that you of all my friends would definitely love the oven!

      Have a great Sunday!!!

      Delete
  2. Dinner with friends always a delight. That air fryer oven looks intriguing. Like your friend, Mary, I don't have a lot of room in the kitchen for appliances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good friends gathering over a meal and having a great time...beautiful!!!
    The food looks and sounds delicious!!!

    Hugs Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't beat dinner with old friends …
    Happy Sunday to you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great time with your friends! The food looks amazing! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete