We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday montage

One of the reasons that I love to shop at Boscov's Department Store so much is that most of the time if I can't find what I am looking for any place else, I can usually find it there and at really great prices, too!

On Saturday while shopping there with my mom, I found some cool items on sale and I got to use my $15.00 off membership coupon to put toward them ...
A love seat cover for the catio.

A neat little cloth apron for only $1.99.

A cat kitchen towel.

New hand towels for the bathroom.

And some covers for my kitchen appliances - toaster and air fryers/oven.

)o(         )o(         )o(         )o(         )o(         )o(         )o(         )o(

IMO, the music of Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel is simply amazing and their beautiful harmonies can not be matched. This is one of my favorite songs by them. It is a live version of "I am a Rock" recorded back in 1966. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You got some great buys there. Love that mermaid towel. Thanks for sharing this music. Always loved that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to find a bargain store. You got some nice finds. Is Leo wondering about all the new kitties that have invaded his space?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great items Kim! Well done!

    ReplyDelete