We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Autumn decorations

Greetings friends! Well, I finally began digging out some of my fall/autumn equinox decorations last night and started to put them out all over the house. Here are just a few pics of them ...

My Willow Tree figurines and Patchouli scented candle.

My adorable hanging Fall witch





I usually only use a small portion of my fall decorations and put out a lot of other fun, seasonal stuff closer to Samhain. This year, my sister Aurora Skye and I will chose a spell from one of the new books I recently bought at the Wicca/Pagan section of Barnes & Noble Book Store to perform as part of our Samhain ritual.


Have a good day all!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful post, dear Kim!!!
    It cheered me more than you know!!!
    I love your Wiccan heart, my sweet friend ❤🍂🎃🍁❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shopping in Michael's and all the Halloween decorations were out. There was a cute black cat pillow, but the cat had yellow eyes. Ink's eye were olive green so I let the pillow go. Will probably regret it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two words - fabric paint. The bonus is Michael's has a ton of it in every shade imaginable and brushes! ;>)

      Delete
  3. I love it, love it, love it. My favorite time. Love everything about autumn. I am fighting myself about getting my fall decor out. Thing is I don't have room to have everything out, and I hate the thought of putting my mermaids and ocean stuff away until next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Kim! I love all your decorations! Puts a smile on my face! Thank you! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete