We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, August 17, 2018

Fun Friday!

                   
        
As I mentioned in my previous post, I had lunch yesterday with my beautiful God-daughter Kyli and her grandmother (and one of my oldest and dearest friends) Kiki at a place called Jumbo China Buffet ...


Kiki 'n' Kyli

I ate a little of this and a little of that ...


Kyli opening a special gift I brought for her. It was a birthday moon pendant ... coincidentally, both she and her grandma Kiki share the same moon ... a waxing crescent. How cool is THAT, right?

Big smile!

Catching up ... Kyli shared a wonderful photo album which she had created herself.

Kyli wearing her purple and white unicorn cameo that I made for her for her last birthday. Words can not describe how proud I am of this gal. I love her to the moon and back!

Have a blessed weekend, my friends!!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift. Mmm. Your plate looked so yummy. I love those buffet restaurants. My problem is I never know when to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful event you shared with your lovely God daughter and her grandma
    Kyli is very pretty and looks wonderful person with her sweet smile !

    i loved your big smile too ,your love for this precious lady shines through your each word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect affirmation to pull from the cookie. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much love and happiness in this post dear Kim...loving and beautiful and fun. It made me smile and feel good, too!!!

    Big Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day! Love the pictures!! Big Hugs Kim!

    ReplyDelete