We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, August 13, 2018

Sunday This and That



Saturday was The 3rd Annual French Fry Fest in West Reading, PA. This is a fairly new food festival which features all kind of different ways to make french fries. This event also helps to promote our local businesses including one of my favorite wiccan stores, "Celtic Myth & Moonlight." We had a delicious lunch at a place called "Chatty Monks Irish Pub" ...  

Deb and hubby Dave

Of course, I had to stop into Celtic Myth & Moonlight. While we were there, I saw these two new items which immediately made me think of our Mabon and Samhain rituals. I intend to place them on my altar this year ...

A crow incense burner and Moon incense sticks.


And finally, a leftover pic from Friday's lunch at the dairy diner ... having a lot of fun with J.J.! ... Love this kid!

4 comments:

  1. A french fry fest sounds like fun. I love them. I love mine smothered with cheese, but that Red Robin commercial on television always gets to me. All you can eat. Love that incense holder. Let me know about the incense. Sounds perfect for Mabon and Samhain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a French fry fest. That must have been awesome. Very cool crow incense burner, too. Enjoy the rest of the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love anything to do with FF...yummmm!!!
    Love the incense holder and J.J. So darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day! Yummy french fries! Love the crow incense burner! You are so cute in that last photo! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete