We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Throwback Thursday

Meet my beautiful God-daughter, Kyli ... or as I always refer to her, my MINI ME! 

 Kyli loving on my precious girl Haley back in 2008.

Kyli and my beloved Mr. Midnight in 2012 ...

... and creating her own holiday wreaths.

 This pic was taken last year on her birthday at Applebees - 2017 ...

... and my Kyli-girl today ... I love this gal so very, very much!

6 comments:

  1. Kyli has truly grown-up and she has become an even more lovely young lady...thank you for sharing my dear Kim ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly has, Jan. I told her she needs to stop growing up so quickly lol!

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed seeing her grow up. Hope you had a wonderful day out with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely had a great time with her. Thanks, CJ!

      Delete
  3. sounds like an awesome time!
    she's lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Such a great post! Love the photos Kim! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete