We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday quick post ...

Happy Sunday everyone! Just a real quick post for today. Yesterday while out and about with my sister Aurora Skye, I found a few new items. I bought these books at Barnes & Noble ...




... and A.C. Moore had this cute black cat whose eyes light up on sale and a sweet little maneki neko cat charm at a store called Coventry Corners.


I also got a couple of small scans of  orange and black yarn to crochet a few pot holders for Aurora Skye and I. 


Have a great day all!!

5 comments:

  1. Great post! Love all of the treasures you found Kim!
    Just seeing the colors in the yarn warms my heart.
    Such a precious little charm.

    Have a wonderful Sunday 🍂🍁🎃

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many goodies. Love those books. I usually get the magical almanac, but haven't gotten the Sabbats Almanac. Must look for it. That Mabon book is wonderful. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the black cat with the light up eyes. I have a small, maneki neko charm shaped like a little bell I use as a zipper pull on my handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to tell you that the author of Rhiannon is a wonderful author. I've read her "Avalon Within" and it is a fantastic read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find such great stuff! I love that cat! How cool! The books look amazing! I love that little charm! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete