We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday odds and ends ...

Greetings, my friends! This is going to be another very busy week for me. Tomorrow I have a job fair to attend and my sister Aurora Skye is helping me big time with trying to format and update my resume to be in compliance with UC standards - and in order to make sure that when I send my resume electronically while applying for jobs online I use the correct Word software. This has been extremely difficult and very frustrating for me to say the very least and I am very blessed to have my sister in my life! I am truly lost without her.

Moving on, I finished the set of fall pot holders I wanted to crochet for her ...

Next, I indend to finally finish the purple winter scarf which I have been promising her for at least two years now! I will start on it tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at the job fair. Cute potholders. I love the scalloped edge. We're in for another week of very hot and humid weather. Too hot to crochet. Hope your weather is cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes at the job fair!
    I can sense your frustrations and I am so sorry for you.
    Those pot holders are perfect in every way.
    What a beautiful shade of purple. Please post a photo of the scarf when you finish it.

    Big Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best on the job fair Kim! So happy Aurora is there to help you! Love those pot holders! I bet the scarf is going to be beautiful! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete